Exchange Rate Predictions and Currency Forecasts
Morning Euro forecasts from UBS
Written by The Editor Wednesday, 17 August 2011 10:15Laest forecasts for EUR USD and EUR GBP from Barclays Capital and UBS.
Monday Euro Exchange Rate Forecasts
Last Updated on Monday, 15 August 2011 09:58 Written by The Editor Monday, 15 August 2011 09:55
Currency analysts at RBS have updated clients on their latest exchange rate forecasts. Please see below.
Outlook for the pound vs the euro and the dollar
Written by The Editor Wednesday, 10 August 2011 11:30A morning currency report from Barclays Capital on the British Pound reads. Read the full story on the forecast British Pound.
Latest exchange rate forecasts from RBS
Last Updated on Monday, 08 August 2011 11:17 Written by The Editor Monday, 08 August 2011 11:15
RBS provide their exchange rate forecasts for until the end of 2013.
Latest forecast for the euro
Written by Sam Coventry Tuesday, 02 August 2011 09:19
Euro vs US dollar outlook is neutral say UBS analysts.
Euro vs Pound exchange rate outlook is bearish.
Page 2 of 7«StartPrev1234567NextEnd»
- Sterling set to recapture lost ground vs euro
- BoE Votes 8-1, Softens Dovish Tone On Above-Target Inflation
- S&P Raises Greece’s Credit Rating, ECB To Accept Greek Debt As Collateral
- Euro consolidates as market volumes thin out
- Euro pound FX direction continues to be driven by technical considerations
- Spanish borrowing in 2013 expected to be raised higher
Our Featured Content
Understanding the Euro Crisis
More in: Understanding the Euro Crisis
Euro Exchange Rate Converter
Up to the minute exchange rates